Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
JVC LT-32V250 - Broken screen    

Mapuku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: JVC LT-32V250 - Broken screen Reply with quote

Is it really that hard to replace the broken matrix (screen) when you find the one that fits your model or repair guys think it's not worth doing it?

The Q is for 32" JVC and in general.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not hard to replace, it's just very difficult to source
Mapuku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to find the new matrix?

This is the TV. https://www.displayspecifications.com/de/model/5c5c973
What is the model of the matrix? I guess one can also use a different matrix or at least 1 more option than the exact model.
Mapuku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can another matrix be used? From 32" Hitachi or some other or it's literally 1 matrix in the world you can use?
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd assume you'll need to find the exact same model number, as the TV is optimized specifically for it. Some TV model numbers even use multiple different versions of panels, so even that may not work.

There might be something compatible from another TV model/maker, but there's not really a consistent method for to identify that. I assume that's why your not getting any responses.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Mapuku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, thanx.

100% sure that when you buy the same matrix it can be done? and not like impossibly hard?

off topic: Can you send me a PM, because, strangely, I don't see how to PM anyone.
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no PMs here. We want everyone to have the opportunity to learn from our past repairs.

It's not hard to replace an LCD with another identical LCD. It's just that no one ever does it. For a TV repair shop, when the LCD screen is broken, it's cost prohibitive to replace them. They simply aren't available for less than the cost of a replacement TV.
Mapuku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calculating only parts prices it should be cheaper than the new same TV. The only thing we don't know is how much money you pay for the service and why they are not even taking the money if it's not the hardest thing on the planet. For a technician money should always feel like money. It's either a hard task for them, or they are not sure how much money they want for it, or know that they can get the same amount of money for something 3 times easier to do than this.
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd encourage you (or anyone) to take this on.

It would be fantastic to have a one-stop-shop that has every LCD screen for every TV made, stocked and ready to ship at a low, low price.

The market demand is high, and I'd personally order from you. Please go do it.
Mapuku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly they already sell. I won't make a big break. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2018 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com