Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Hitachi 35BX30C mfg 1996 picture shrinkage    

rp

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Hitachi 35BX30C mfg 1996 picture shrinkage Reply with quote

This tv projects picture 6 inches tall across the middle of the screen, picture you see is clear. After it is on a while it can pop to a regular size picture, work for a couple hours and then pop back to its smaller form. This is not consistent and often does not jump to regular size. My question is what is wrong? Can I fix it myself? How much am I looking at? Thanks in advance for your help.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bad capacitor in the vertical circuit. You need to replace the eltrolytic caps that are failing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com