Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Hitachi Rear Projection 50FX19K not powering on    

jaegerdog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Hitachi Rear Projection 50FX19K not powering on Reply with quote

My Hitachi 50FX19K is not powering on. When I push the power button I hear a click but nothing not even the power light on the front. I do see a led on inside the unit, also the top of a transformer looks a little discolored. I think it is T901 a small square transformer that is right next to the words power supply on the board.
Any Ideas? Thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure,

Check fuses, Check Q777 for being shorted, there should be 5 Green LED's on this chassis. If none of them light at the moment of turn-on check ALL fuses.

Hope this helps,

Jesse
[PugMan]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: H 50fx19k won't turn on Reply with quote

No green LEDs? The only one I see is red when plugged in.

can you tell me where are all the fuses you refer to because I only found 3?

Pleaase please please. I can't afford to pay for repair but I can do soldering
curt wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead non of the 5 green led's light up. red red d975 lights up only. f903 pico [small fuse with leads one it] open & regulator ic901 # strm6511 shorted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com