Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Insigma ns-46d400na14 - LEDs not working    

JTL71

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Insigma ns-46d400na14 - LEDs not working Reply with quote

I have a insigma ns-46d400na14 LED Tv and the LEDís are not working on the left side of screen but right side all working properly? What could this be causing this issue? I have switched the ribbon cables leading to the T-Con boards just to make sure the cables was good and they where so Iím lost on where to go from here if someone could give me some input on what to check? I have looked/felt of all capacitors they all look good but have not done ohm test on them?

Thanks For Any Help!!
JTL
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad LEDs probably. Have you disassembled to where you can observe the actual LED bulbs? There appear to be two pairs of wires from Power Supply to Panel. As a quick test, you should be able to reverse LED1/2 wiring at connector CN3 and see if problem goes to right side of screen.
JTL71

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTS1957 wrote:
Bad LEDs probably. Have you disassembled to where you can observe the actual LED bulbs? There appear to be two pairs of wires from Power Supply to Panel. As a quick test, you should be able to reverse LED1/2 wiring at connector CN3 and see if problem goes to right side of screen.

Yeah, thatís what it was but I done a major boo boo when I was sliding the white screen out of behind front screen to get in there to them it broke on me at the bottom, beat it all thatís what is what for sure bulbs, thatís not like me to make a major mistake like that but it happens, thanks so much for taking the time for me I appreciate your input & help......tks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2018 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com