Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Insignia NS-L42Q-10A - Vertical White Lines    

Johnson1522

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject: Insignia NS-L42Q-10A - Vertical White Lines Reply with quote

I'd like to learn how to repair my Insignia NS-L42Q-10A TV. Attempting to power it on results in white, vertical lines on the screen. I have no control options (no volume, channel up/down), but I can hear the program very well. The lines are only white, never any other color. After maybe 10-15 minutes the white lines begin to fade, and the picture shows through. After about 20 minutes the TV functions perfectly across all inputs, but a coax air antenna is what I use most frequently.

I keep seeing references to a t-con board, but I haven't seen a thread where anybody references a functioning tv set after a warm-up period. In addition to how to repair the issue, can anybody explain why it happens or suggest a source of literature?

https://i.imgur.com/LN8xwrf.jpg
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2018 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com