Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
JVC av56wp74 Odd Problem Help Please!    

Lightingbird

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: JVC av56wp74 Odd Problem Help Please! Reply with quote

Hey all,

I need help. I unhooked my model:JVC av56wp74 set for about a month or so from the dvr charter cable box. I was trying out a plasma tv during that time. During that time it was in another room and I was hooking up a small portable dvd player in the front dvd jacks.

It was working fine.

Today, I put it back where it was and hook up the main dvd/surround player to it. Also hook up the charter dvr box. No video! Weird this is if I swap inputs to the dvd player and that comes up no problem.

If I plug the cable directly into the jvc, I still get no video. The charter dvr box in my bedroom works 100% fine. So I hooked it back up with the audio going through my surround system. I can hear it when I change channels but no matter what I try. No video! I've tried hooking it up by a video cable, component cables, svideo, the front jacks, and of course a direct connection. Still no video!

Is something wrong or do I need to reset it or something? I've called charter and they reset the dvr cable box. I'm about to move my bedroom tv down there to test it.

Anyone?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com