Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
LG 50LB6300 - Need LED Backlight Diode pt#    

megawatt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: LG 50LB6300 - Need LED Backlight Diode pt# Reply with quote

(Need Tech Help) Backlight LG 50lb6300

I have troubleshooted my LG 50lb6300 for flashing screen .
I have several bad led's on my backlight strips
I want to replace the diodes instead of buying the backlight kits.
I called one online repair shop that were out of stock. He said this tv uses 6v led diodes. I have checked and believe they are the LG 3535 diodes but I see they come in 1w and 2w does anyone know what I should get? if it matters.
The backlight strips are 6916L-1735a 6916L-1736a

Does anyone know if this is 6v and not 3v and what watt ?
Can put me on the right diode to buy
Thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the answer to your question.

However, i have previously tried to do what you're attempting to do with a different LCD TV, and I was not successful. The LEDs that I replaced did not have the same color or brightness intensity of the existing ones at the same voltages. They were the same part#. I chalked it up to having burn time on some of the LEDs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2018 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com