Joined: 22 Apr 2015
|Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:39 pm Post subject: LG47Ln5400 locks up.
|I bought this TV...about a year ago...warranty is just over...
Model: lg47ln5400 Led TV.
What I know...
1)I plug the TV in...red light shows up by sensor...
2) i can use the remote or the side TV buttons to power on the TV..TV powers on...back lights illuminate the screen.
3) after that step I cannot use the controls on the TV...nor the remote...nothing works...just a back-lit screen....
4) i have to unplug the TV to get it to shut off.
5) i opened the back cover.. all connections are not burnt ..and capacitors are fine (none are blown up anyways)
What Id like to know:.
1) why my TV will power on normally. But all the sudden almost like freeze....
2) why am i getting backlights and not a picture or sound...
3) any suggestions anyone may have on fixing this....
Thank you very much