Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Magnavox 20MS2331/17 TV shuts off after few seconds    

syne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Magnavox 20MS2331/17 TV shuts off after few seconds Reply with quote

When I turn the tv on it remains blank for a few seconds and then a vertical line of light appears in the middle and then it shuts off.

Any help is appreciated.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Inkedivxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vertical output and a couple of diodes and you will be good.
syne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol. Can you elaborate?

I have no idea what your reply means. Laughing
syne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that common problems might be resistors on 3443, 3444, and 3448, but theyre working. Also checked the diode on 6444, but that's ok too.

There's a part on 5421 that looks like it has burned but Im not sure what it is. It looks like copper wrapped inside a cylindrical black plastic case. Can someone identify what it is?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com