Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Magnavox LCD HDTV 32MF338B/27    

cjacks9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Magnavox LCD HDTV 32MF338B/27 Reply with quote

Hello,

My Magnavox is barely two months old. It was turned on and was being watched when there was a loud noise (not like pop or bang from what I recall) and the picture went out.

The green LED light on the tv started blinking...it appears to blink at one speed about 20 times or so, then jumps to another speed.

None of the buttons on the side panel nor on the remote work. I've unplugged the tv, waited a few minutes, then plugged it in again. The issue persists. No picture, no sound, no way to change inputs.

Any thoughts on this? Thank you.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

should still be under warranty. Call magnavox in the morning and find out their closest service center. It should be free to repair if it is only two months old.

you could also try the store you purchased it at. Most have less than a 60 day return policy though.
cjacks9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Just wanted to ensure it wasn't a sign the kids poured water on it or something. Off to the repair center I go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com