Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
memorex mt2024 has picture but not bright?    

bigchris29

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: memorex mt2024 has picture but not bright? Reply with quote

i have a memorex mt2024 that i bought my daughter. it lasted a couple of years, then the picture went dark. i can see the picture and hear the sound however it is not bright... i have tried to adjust all the setttings, as far as i can see all of those change the picture like they should, but the picture is not bright. is there a bulb that may need to be replaced? and if so how much of a job is it to do for a do it yourselfer?and where would i be able to get the parts i need to fix it? thank you in advance for all the help.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

bigchris29

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: i need help Reply with quote

please i really cant afford to buy a new tv is there anyone out there that can help me?
JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If set was working one day and not working the next (and set was not dropped or sabotaged), a part has probably failed.
All I can suggest is opening set and if nothing obvious (foreign material inside set, cracked board, etc.) you could try increasing Screen control on the flyback transformer.

Last edited by JTS1957 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
bigchris29

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

ok thank you i will check it out tonight and post my results thanks again....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com