Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
mitsubishi vs5301    

RAGS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: mitsubishi vs5301 Reply with quote

anyone have any idea what i should concentrate on, the tv would turn on then after awhile turn off, id wait awhile and it would turn back on, then the other day i turned it on it went off and started to make a ticking noise it now will not turn on at all, every tv guy i called for info wants to come out for an est, i have no issue wirth that but i do know that the parts for this tv are hard to come by so if he finds the problem and he cant get the parts im out a 100.00 bucks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should probably concentrate on punctuation.
Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets try again on that model number. The number you gave does not come up in mitsubishi or any of the Mitsubishi archives or even on the internet. It does not even compute on my own archives which goes back 30 years.

Jesse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com