Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Mitsubishi WT-46807    

ntehicks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Mitsubishi WT-46807 Reply with quote

tv turns on and the picture looks pretty good. except for I am getting bowed lines that come together in the middle of the picture and flare out on both sides. they are red green and blue thin lines that come together in the middle and expand out on either side.
I am also hearing staic sounds that are constant the kind of sound you would hear when the tv is first turned on but it is constant. there is no arcing or anything visible trouble looking into the back of the set but wasn't sure if this is normal operatioin.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

ntehicks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I turned down the screen on all three CRT's and the lines are gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com