Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
NEXUS NX3201 needs reassembled to see if it works?    

kintek

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: NEXUS NX3201 needs reassembled to see if it works? Reply with quote

NEXUS 32" HDTV

Model: NX3201

I bought this TV knowning that it was needing fixed. The guy that was fixing it said it needed to have the power board replaced in it. I got a new power board he installed it. That did not fix the problem, he then switched out the inverter board and control board. That still did not fix the problem. He thinks it is the LCD on it.

Here is the thing though, this guy has never really repaired a TV before. I have the TV in my possession, but he did not have it assembled. After looking at things its obvious he had no clue about repairing this. I have a main wire soder onto the power board (I am removing the wire and getting the correct one to plug into the board). This thing is completely in pieces and I have no clue what parts go where. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

I think he had it assembled wrong and thats why he was not able to get it to work right.

I have contacted CTL (Nexus) and they said that they cannot provide me with that info to reassemble the TV, instead they want me to send it in to them. I am not going to pay through the nose just to have them assemble it and charge a ton of money.

Thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kintek

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still cannot figure out this assembly. I think Ill send it off to a shop in a couple weeks to work on/fix. Since I start up work again.

If anyone wants to help just give some advice or things to try.

Thanks.
kintek

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok here is an update. I have figured out how the TV was assembled by placing the parts that I had in the back casing.

Now I am stuck again, I believe I am missing atleast one main part that connects the thin board on the back fo the LCD and the other long board on the back of the LCD to the other parts of the unit.

Here are pics in this link of my assembly so far.

http://yfrog.com/msphoto09062007jx

If this gives you an idea of what maybe missing let me know.

I do not have the power plug connected or the cable that the guy chopped up in the pics.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2018 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com