Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Panasonic HDTV 10801 CinemaVision TV wont power up    

fuzzykpd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Panasonic HDTV 10801 CinemaVision TV wont power up Reply with quote

My 50 inch projection Tv started to power up the other day and then just shut down as the image was starting to appear on the screen. I made a few attempts with the same result and finally unplugged it fearing I could start a fire or cause more damage if left on. My son can do the repairs if we have some clue as the main problem and a PDF manual for the TV which I havent been able to find. Any ideas on where to start? The Tv has worked fine up to this point. Thanks Fuzzykpd
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The model you display does not match any model for Panasonic. Could you recheck and include complete number including any dashes please.
fuzzykpd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: tv model Reply with quote

I just took the info off the front of the unit. it has a Panasonic Logo bottome center and upper left says CinemaVision. upper right has HDTV 10801. My son put the tv back against the all yesterday so I cant access numbers that were on the back that appeared to be serial vs model info. I will try to get it moved out again asap to update any numbers I find. thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com