Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
panasonic th-42px75u plasma    

mariusz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: panasonic th-42px75u plasma Reply with quote

I have a problem I cannot figure out with this set.I am not getting power to the light by the power switch,the light would not come on and everything pointed to the power supply so I purchased a new one from tsm,but that did not fix the problem,this is what is happening,when I plug it in the relays click,and if I hold the power button down for about 5-10 seconds the relays click and then the red light will come on.If I unplug the board to the right tnp-a4183 the relays will not click,but if I unplug the board to the left tnp-a4182 the relays will click and the red light will come on if I hold the power button.I THINK that the board to the right might be the problem,has anyone ever seen anything like this.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest that you reconnect all connectors you may have disconnected, plug the unit in and WAIT, for at least 5 minutes. Do not hold the power switch down, simply WAIT. During that time the unit should show an error code. (blinking power led) Count the number of blinks between the pause's. The code will help diagnose.
mariusz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your reply,but unless I hold down the power button the light will never come on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com