Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
philips 25TS54 C122 cliking on off not turning on   Goto page Previous  1, 2  

frons44

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: philips 25TS54 C122 cliking on off not turning on Reply with quote

well looked the parts up 1 on back order. so your saying those parts burned out? then i got 1 more question ive soldered pipes & metal before but that button array was the first time ive ever taken anything off a circuit board. i just burn it out with a solder gun. now can i use the same solder as i use with pipes? i saw all kinds of solder on the mcm site
as allways thanks a million for the help
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must use electronics solder. Cannot us plumber's.
Any of the ones you saw on MCM's site, 60/40 (lead/tin) Rosin or organic flux, Silver solder or lead-free.
frons44

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: philips 25TS54 C122 cliking on off not turning on Reply with quote

well guys finally located the parts on the circuit board. man those #s are little! whent to order parts and one of them they dont stock anymore. looked around in my town no luck. so anybody out there have any other good places to check? or can i go without? its the c419- capacitor

again thanks
JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be able to get 1000ufd 16volt (or 25volt/35volt/50volt will also work) through Radio Shack / Fry's etc.
I personally have never had to change the capacitor, but if you're going to "shotgun" a circuit...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com