Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Philips 27PT6441/37 White Lines    

quig

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Philips 27PT6441/37 White Lines Reply with quote

I have a Philips 27PT6441/37, Chassis L04.10.AA that has white lines across the top 2 or 3 inches of the screen. Just below the white lines are a red, green, and blue line. From searching this forum it looks to be a bad capacitor, but I'm not sure where to start looking or how to decipher which one is bad. Looking at the circuit board, I don't see anything real obvious, but as I mentioned, I am not entirely sure where to start looking.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2465 10mfd/100 volt, also check 2490 and smd diode 6457.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com