Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
PHILIPS 42PF7321D/37 Plasma. Thin white lines    

_David

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: PHILIPS 42PF7321D/37 Plasma. Thin white lines Reply with quote

I am hoping for some help out there, I'm really stumped on this.

Set came in dead. Customer said power was intermittent at first then got worse and would not power up at all.

I found 2 caps bad C8059 and C8060 both 3300@10v caps and replaced them. Now I have power, but I have thin faint white lines running left to right across screen that fad to dots and sparkles then back to faint white lines, mostly on top of screen, but some through the rest of picture.

Could there be more of a problem going on? Customer told be picture was OK before losing power. Anybody ever seen this before? Does anybody have a schematic for this model?

Any help much appreciated,

David
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

_tito

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recheck all the plugs and connections,special those going to the
display,make sure nothing is loose.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com