Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Pioneer PDP-433 PG trap switch nightmare    

letmein

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Pioneer PDP-433 PG trap switch nightmare Reply with quote

Service manual of my pioneer 433 plasma
http://rapidshare.com/files/324291996/pdp-433pu.pdf.html

Hi, i have 433pg plasma pioneer, I've replaced the power supply the problem is. When i switch the power on the receiver the red light on the plasma is blinking fast. When the receiver is switched off the plasma's red light blinks slowly, In the service manual on the page 85 it says you need to press menu enter then power on the remote control unit in that order to set it up and that the unit restarts and enters the factory mode, that's where the problem is it wont go to factory mode I've tried every thing and nothing comes on the screen all there is is the red light blinking. Would you have idea that you could give me so that i can get it started.
your help will be muchly appreciated.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

letmein

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i should do factory setting reset because of trap switch can i do dat
with the rs232 cable with (hyperterminal) because there is nothing on screen
Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offence intended but do you know what the trap switch is, where it is, and what it is for??

You need to answer this to the best of your ability so that I can determine level of knowledge.

Jesse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com