Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Polaroid FLM-3232 no power "picture inside"    

samuelsteven

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Polaroid FLM-3232 no power "picture inside" Reply with quote

The TV has no power at all, the red stand by light doesnt even come on when plugged in. I am getting power to the power supply, but I dont know how to completely test the power supply, can someone assist me? I hear a bad control board can stop power as well. Here is a picture I took of the board.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry to say I have not found a supplier for just the power supply for this model. Make sure that this model does not have a master power switch on the lower apron. I also have not found service literature for this model. You can go here: http://www.andrewselectronics.com to acquire parts (module)
The following is information you do not have access to, to acquire parts that you will need

The power supply board and main board are supplied only as part of the Control Box. See Electrical section.
Some parts used in this model have multiple versions. The serial number is required to obtain the correct version.
For the correct control box, please submit the model and serial number to research.

Polaroid 909KQ0GF321XA3H SEE NOTES CONTROL BOX (QDI)
Polaroid 909-KE0GF321XAH SEE NOTES CONTROL BOX ASSY (AUO)
Polaroid 909-KS0-GF321XA SEE NOTES CONTROL BOX ASSY (CMO)

I hope this helps

Jesse

PS, The control module is very expensive.
curt wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check z2 9.1v zener for shorted and regulator pfv218n50 ic. Some of the power panels are hard to come by.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com