Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
RCA 27F530T M134C    

ntehicks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: RCA 27F530T M134C Reply with quote

27" TruFlat RCA Model 27F530T Chassis M134C
Getting a strange look on the screen when I turn the set on.
the bottom half of the screen looks normal the top half has very thin trace lines and the center of the screen has a very bright line across it. In the center of the screen I can make out the channel and mono which are displayed backwards and inverted.
I have tested all caps and replaced the one in the vert area. I have replaced the IC301 Vert amp. and tested several resistors.
I just wanted to see if someone else has worked on an issue like this and found the problem section.
Thanks.
Nate
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

curt wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like open d301, if not change c302. D301 common on the vertical problem, may check ok, just replace.
ntehicks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Repaired !!! Reply with quote

Thank you. You were right D301 was the bad apple I replaced that tonight and all is working now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com