Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Rca 52" CTC195b chassis, tubes on but no video    

sodakjones

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Rca 52" CTC195b chassis, tubes on but no video Reply with quote

history of tv

when i got it it would turn on and work great for a while. if you turned it off and left it pluged in it would no longer turn on but it would sound like static is comming out of the speakers, very quiet but it was thier. the tv would not respond to the remote or front pannel buttons.

i replaced the big cap in the main power supply and this issue disapeared
the tv now turns on and off just fine. actually it worked great till i left it pluged in over night. when i turned it on the next morning the tubs come on and beging flashing. when i looked inside of the tubes they look like thier are several horizontal lines just flashing if i turn the tv of and back on right away the tubs flash bright then return to this horizontal lines thing. if the tv is left off and unpluged for a day or two it will come on and work fine for a while.

any idea where to look. i cant get my hands on a service manual so i dont know what voltages should be where or where to test for them. any help would be great. thanks.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com