Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
RCA 52" power convergence board location?????    

slayerextreme

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: RCA 52" power convergence board location????? Reply with quote

can someone please post a picture of the location of the power convergence board for my 52" RCA....

my parts came in,i am going to replace the stk 730-130 and CR19713 and CR 19710 ...

but for the life of me I cant find the stk 730 location,,,,I think I found the 2 diodes 19710 & 19713 on the board mounted just below the RBG lamps

if possible could somebody please post a picture of the location of the stk 730-130

many many thanks!!!!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the one with the enormous heatsink
slayerextreme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: any pixs of the convergence power board???? Reply with quote

really dont want to tear way into the boards and remove anything that doesnt have to come out to fix this issue, am I correct in assuming that the STK-730 is located on the same board as the two diodes that need replaced to correct the "bow" at the top and bottom of my TV.....

really really hoping that the stk-730 isnt located on either of the 2 main boards in the bottom of the unit....
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you'll take a picture, I can point at them for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com