Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
rca d52w15    

kajw1153

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: rca d52w15 Reply with quote

I have a rca d52w15 tv. I was watching tv and it just cut off. I tried to turn it back on but the green light would come on but there is no picture or sound. Please let me know what these symptoms may mean. I heard it may be the transformer but i cant tell what each little part is in the back once i have taken the cover off. Let me know if you can identify the parts or if i can find a picture of them
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please provide the chassis number from the back of this set. If I'm not mistaken, this model has at least 2 different chassis types.
kajw1153

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: d52w15 Reply with quote

The chasis number is ITC222. Thanks for your time. Let me know if you find out anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com