Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
RCA HD52W67 ITC222A convergence problem?    

BwB51

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: RCA HD52W67 ITC222A convergence problem? Reply with quote

I did a search here on the HD52w67 itc222a but could not find my problem. I did a convergence repair.I replaced the fuse.diode, and resolder the flyback.The tv fired and is working as it should except for the color is not just right! Very slight hues of green around people or objects.I did the convergence setup,Cleaned the lenses,mirror and screen and made picture adjustments. The only thing I found was that during the convergence set up when I came to the part where you aligned the cross hairs to get the color Cyan I could not get the cross hairs to move. Is this something anyone here has seen. Any help or thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

nunu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem plus the picture is jittery and blurry and sometimes it shut’s itself (R52WH74 ITC22A) I started a tread on it but I had to stop working on it for a while simply because I had to acquire proper testing tools and knowledge on testing procedures for Voltages etc, now my other TV has developed its own issue Rolling Eyes …
Maybe this will help you some: http://www.riddledtv.com/forums/rca-r52wh74-stk394-040-location-t1310.html
ITC222 align: It might take a minute to download/show on the screen. I have not tried to use it but I would ask someone here before making any changes on the service menu http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=1563677&da=y
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com