Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung 29M206 TV restarts    

DJ106

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Samsung 29M206 TV restarts Reply with quote

When I switch on the TV (29 inch Samsung) it keeps switching on and off on its own for about five times. Then it stays switched on . If I switch off the TV and switch it on again within a short period the problem does not happen but if the TV has been switched off for some time even in standby mode, then it happens.

TV Model is Samsung CW 29M206
Thanks
Regards
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looked at the Schematic and found an Over-Engineered power supply. (Messy) I guess that their engineers don't have enough to do.
That being said, Carefully do a visual for the tops of capacitors being pushed up (expanded caps). If you find any, replace them. Check specifically C808 and C815 for leakage or low value or just replace.

C808 = 47ufd@50VDC (regulator circuit)
C815 = 220ufd@160VDC (135V line)

Hope this helps

Jesse
DJ106

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply and help. Will check it out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com