Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung CS-29Z50 CRT TV on Standby after Service Menu Change    

ezee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Samsung CS-29Z50 CRT TV on Standby after Service Menu Change Reply with quote

Hi,

I have Samsung CS-29Z50 (29 in CRT Slim TV) and due to curverd corners I tried to set using service menu (info -> menu -> mute -> power). While setting I accidently pressed INFO button again and it auto changed some G2-Adjustment values. I switched off the TV.

From after that TV is not turning on, its on standby mode and when I press power button or service menu button I only can hear the click but again no picture comes and it goes to standby again.

Please suggest I can t do the master reset as I am not able to enter to service menu again.

Any idea?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Live and learn...next time at least read the whole procedure so you'll know which button(s) NOT to hit, accidentally or otherwise!
ezee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any solution to that ... I feel that firmware is got currupted or incorrect G2 values.... but the question is how to correct that?

Do they have any external reset as well?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com