Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung LNS3241D 32" LCD snowy picture    

ntehicks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Samsung LNS3241D 32" LCD snowy picture Reply with quote

a friend would like me to look at there samsung TV. they took it to a repair shop and were told that is was the main board. Is it possible to repair this board or do you think it will take a complete board replacement?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF you can troubleshoot the board down to the component level, and find ALL of the defective part(s), and ALL the defective part(s) are available through catalog or online vendors, and NONE of the part(s) are proprietary, and you have the proper tools and equipment to safely remove and replace surface mount ICs of up to hundreds of pins/per side, or worse yet BGA (ball grid array) ICs ... feel free to have at it. Wink Wink
ntehicks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been told that it needs a new main board. but then on the other hand I was told it could be the TCon board. Is there a way to test and be sure with out buying both boards.
JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swap boards from his spare Samsung LNS3241D Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com