Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung txe1970 flyback replacement    

tonyynguyen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Samsung txe1970 flyback replacement Reply with quote

Hi, I have a Samsung TXE1970 analog tv with sparks coming out of the flyback.

I was wondering when I replace the flyback, does it has to be the exact model number?

The flyback model number is FSV-20A001. I was wondering if I could replace this flyback with a FSV-20B001.

The horizontal output transistor was also shorted, and i plan to replace that also. D5070

thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsung does not list any information on this model other than an owners manual. Do not guess as to substitutions. You will do much more harm than good. However, if you input the number FSV20A001 (without the dash) on the MCM website there is a substitution available for $25.51

As to the horizontal output, is the number you gave printed on the transistor or a schematic location number printed on the circuit board.

If it is printed on the part and is accurate I did not find any source, even Samsung, for this part. (If it is printed on the part you have to add a 2S prefix on the printed number ex: D5070 = 2SD5070) I also looked at the substitution book for transistors and that number is way to high.

After you locate a transistor do not forget to resolder the driver transformer. This is what usually causes the cascade failure.

Hope this helps

Jesse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com