Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sanyo AVM-2963U No video input    

wiill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Sanyo AVM-2963U No video input Reply with quote

I have an AVM-2963U Sanyo TV, but it's not working anymore due to a thunderstorm.

The tuner and audio input are working fine, but the video input doesn't seems to be working at all because I have an xbox360 correctly plugged in and what I have is the sound and the "aux" blue screen.

I know a bit of electronic and how to solder components.

Thank you
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xbox 360 is what you had connected here before the storm and this same xbox still works fine on another TV?
wiill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The XBox I had blew up too. I bought a new one and it is working on my other TV but not that one.
JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remind me NOT to stand near you if there's a dark cloud in the area. Exclamation

Presuming RCA jacks / jack pack has no bad solder, try Video input switching IC(s). Probably along lines of TC4053BP or similar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com