Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
sanyo DP50747 has Audio, no Video    

mariusz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: sanyo DP50747 has Audio, no Video Reply with quote

my 50" plasma has audio but no video,I have the back off and I do not see any sign of anything wrong,does anyone know what could be the cause this problem.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad part(s) on one (or more) of the boards?Wink

IF/when YOU can tell a normal looking part IS bad just by sight (or as you state "sign of anything wrong," apply for a patent quick.
Not all failures will blow a fuse or send up smoke.
Inkedivxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would look towards the y-sus and the x-sus boards. It could also be the digital control board. All of these boards are just unscrew and unplug.
mariusz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for helpful post,I were thinking the same thing from what I have seen with plasma sets,I have been learning how to fix tv's for about a year,but it is mostly on the old analog sets,the plasma and lcd's are much different I have been looking for some good books on plasma and lcd repair.
I guess I should be looking into the new ledhdtv's that is where things are going now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com