Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
sanyo ds24425 dead    

mksteller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: sanyo ds24425 dead Reply with quote

I got this set the other day the problem at the time was it would shut off within three seconds of start up. I took the cover off and did a visual inspection of the board saw nothing abnormal. plugged it in and turn it on made the normal clicking sound then shut down I did this a few times then something strange happened. it started to spark I believe the spark came from ch609 but not completly sure because it was very fast. after the spark the fuse blew I replaced the fuse but now it does nothing. can anybody give me some ideas on what to check for ? this set is only two years old and I would like to see it work again. I've been looking online for info but can't seem to find much on this model. also since fixing my last set I found out about the solder sucker, I am know the proud oner of one. can't wait to use it
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com