Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sharp 15" LC-15AV7U Starts to come on but does not    

mcar33

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Sharp 15" LC-15AV7U Starts to come on but does not Reply with quote

I have a Sharp 15" LC-15AV7U LCD TV. It is about 1 year and 6 months old. Was working ok when shut off but when tried to turn it back on the red led on lower ft would come on like it is suppose to and screen looks like it starts to light up but then immediately goes off and red led shuts off. I have tried unplugging tv and trying again and again to get tv to come on but it does the same thing. Acts like it is going to work but shuts down within 1/2 to 1 second. Any suggestions please. Called Sharp they pretty much said too bad soo sad sent it in? I know this thing should have lasted alot longer that 1 and 1/2 years. :!:
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Consult your warranty Reply with quote

Not with the way they're making items now-a-days. CRT sets have been around 70 plus years, LCD/Plasma around 10 - 15 years.

It almost seems people in the past may have been yelling "cheaper, cheaper."
Pretty soon they will have to start yelling "make it last langer than the warranty (average 90 days parts/labor - rest of 1 year parts Only)."

They had similar problems with tube sets when they first came out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com