Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony KV-32FS500    

Inkedivxx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Sony KV-32FS500 Reply with quote

I have this set in the shop. The set will not power up. The error code is 6 blinks, which is B+ 5v line overload or short. I have checked IC504 and it checks good out of circuit. I have replaced C530 and C540. I have removed the B and M boards and still the 5v will not come up. I have the 7v unreg. It is measuring at 7.63v on the meter. I am missing the 5v unreg, and have changed C6593. I can not find the 5v and I am afraid I have made this harder than it should be.

Any suggestions? Very Happy
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your model number does not compute.

Please recheck. If it is correct it must be a multinational unit.

Jesse
Inkedivxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, I am on a family emergency right now, I will be back home on Thursday, that is if I do not get snowed in Shocked

But, the customer approved the replacement of the A board and that is the route I am going......

Thanks Jesse....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com