Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony KV-34XBR910-power supply died- 3 flashes    

daguroo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Sony KV-34XBR910-power supply died- 3 flashes Reply with quote

Poor novice working on own tv. Power supply progressively weakened (it took 50 times of pushing power switch to turn on) until it would not turn on at all, then it sent 3 flashes. I figure it is HV Regulator went bad then triggered IC6505 to go bad. I cannot find IC6505 and need pointers on how to check and replace parts, ie., chassis assembly removal (pg. 10 in ser. man. says to lift up and rotate---rotate up I guess?), how to find IC6506, and have not been successful with discharging CRT with suggested method on Riddled. Also I cannot find HV Reg. part # in service manual (why?)
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

daguroo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: and the solution was----- Reply with quote

FIX: IC 6501 and IC 8002 on D board behind fly.
Geo Magnet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Or buy my DZ board Reply with quote

I have a DZ board for a KD-34XBR960 in perfect condition. Make you life easy for $50.
daguroo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

already fixed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com