Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony Pfm-42b2 help    

joe02184

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Sony Pfm-42b2 help Reply with quote

Hi I am new to this forum and I was wondering if anybody can help me find a part. I am looking for the plasma display panel for the Sony pfm-42b2. Sony has stopped making the part so I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciative. I am pretty sure I have burn in so I wanted to get a new plasma display panel. I know it's going to be a lot of money, but if anybody here has a broken Sony with a great plasma display. please feel free to offer me a price for your broken tv, and I will cover shipping as well. Also if you know of any place i can get the part please let me know.

thank you

Joe
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're darn right you'll pay for shipping as well. Laughing
Be aware that you're going to pay anywhere from half what the set cost to more than what the set cost New, IF one can be found.
Now having said that you may (and I assume that's why you posted) be able to find somebody sympathetic to your plight and who has been saving panels.
Each panel has a sticker with maker and part number on it - which may make it easier for them to search. Wink
joe02184

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help but do you know of anybody who has these panels ?
a company or somebody ??? Because I am willing to pay whatever the cost is. Is there a place on this forum where I can post for want to buy parts ????
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.shopjimmy.com/

is the only place I know of. I cannot vouch for them, as I have never used them. if you do use them, be sure and tell us how it went.
joe02184

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well they have a lot of parts for my TV which is great but, they don't have the part i need........ I am looking for the fpf42c128128ua-24 part made by Fujitsu. anybody know where to find it ?????? The part number is from the service manual.

thanks for the help though
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com