Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Spectroniq PLTV-3250 power supply order    

Tony_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Spectroniq PLTV-3250 power supply order Reply with quote

Spectronic LCD PLTV-3250 Made by Protron Digital corp. I ordered the power supply May 1 and they said they have the part just send a money order to Ontario California an they will send the part back within 2 weeks . I was speaking to an out sourced phone number to people with very bad English. Has anyone delt with company are they a scam. The product was purchased from the home shopping network for $1800.
Tony
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are using the explorer browser, type in Protron Digital Corp. I would be suspicious also. There is a court case that has been won by Proton (note the similarity) and I have never heard of Spectronic (not that it's not valid). There are so many different manufacturers that have come and gone in the last few years it's hard to keep up and get parts.
I think I would insist on a stateside phone number and talk to a live person and possibly check out the internet throughly on this company before I would commit funds to them.
They have everything to gain and you have your money to loose.

PS: You might ask them if there is a Stateside Distributor you can deal with.

Jesse
curt wolfe

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found this info today as I was looking for a power supply too for that model. Try ramplus.com the power supply # should be "fsp194-3f01 and the phone # is 866-554-9925.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com