Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sylvania SSC132 TV/VCR need info    

_Al

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Sylvania SSC132 TV/VCR need info Reply with quote

Can someone tell me if the SSC132 is the same as the SSC192? I have a 192 manual but not a 132. The problem was wouldn't turn on. Found shorted Zener D615 replaced it and set turned on then Diode shorted again. Found the feedback transistor had bad solder. Set wouldn't start then after resolder. Checked Horizontal waveform and it looked good. Check vertical and there was none. Found open resistor to vertical IC. Probably when the power supply went high. Now the set comes on but the channel buttons switch from AUX to CH1 to menu. Is there a reset technique for this? Meanwhile I'm going to take the buttons and remote sensor out and see if that helps.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

_Paul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're done. That sounds like normal operation for that combo.
If you go ahead and do an autoprogram, you should have your channels, and
everything's cool. The menu access in between AUX and channels might go
away after setup, I can't remember.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com