Joined: 13 Dec 2010
|Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:11 am Post subject: Thomson TV Various Problems
|I have a 14'' Thomson QuadraPlus (MatheMagic) TV Model: 14MT8DRZ/M [purchased in India] with TX807 Chassis.
My TV is showing "PI" in red color on screen's left side bottom.
If there is no solution/diagnosis for this, then I am listing out the the various problems that I'm facing after this "PI" Screen Code.
List of Problems:
1. Can not operate by Remote Control.
2. Volume +/- works but jumps like [Tab] on computer.
3. Can not get full menu if I press MENU on the TV set's Front Panel.
4. While trying to switch-off the TV by the Push-button on the Front Side, sometimes it does not work, sometimes it works flawlessly.
5. Can not Auto Install or Fine Tune the Channels.
All Colors and the Picture Quality is Excellent.
I would like to ask whether these problems need to be rectified individually? If yes, then what could be causing these problems...
Is the letter P stands for work in production mode?
Someone in another forum has suggested me to replace the memory. Is it correct? I just do not want to fiddle with my TV until problem is properly diagnosed.