Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Toshiba 50HP66 Power intermittent    

_Mark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Toshiba 50HP66 Power intermittent Reply with quote

Hi guys! Have customer with Toshiba model#50HP66 and the unit is trying turning on and go off by itself.Any ideas what the problem and if someone have schematic I would appreciate to share it with me.Sincerely Mark
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

_ed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly, a defective button on the keyboard, particularly the power one. If so the other buttons will follow
HammerDown

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, not sure if your TV has the same "cold start" issue my 35" Toshiba had but maybe you should check out my thread.
thanks to the people here I fixed it!
http://www.riddledtv.com/forums/toshiba-tv-cf3572b-start-up-issue-pics-inside-help-t1206.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com