Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
toshiba 62hm195 replace color wheel motor    

pater65

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: toshiba 62hm195 replace color wheel motor Reply with quote

Can anyone walk me through replacing the color wheel motor on my Toshiba 62hm195
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know the color wheel is not available seperately for this model. You have to replace the light engine if you have a color wheel problem.

Jesse
pater65

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: toshiba 62hm195 replace color wheel motor Reply with quote

It is my understanding that the motor fits inside the glass wheel and can be swapped.TSM Inc. sells one for $45.00.
Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, here we go.

1: Per Toshiba's own servicing website, the color wheel is not available seperately.
2: Per Toshiba's Technical service manual there is no part number for the color wheel.
3: Per your own information at TSM, you do not know what model's this color wheel fits and since there is no part number in the service manual you would have to remove the color wheel to compare with the picture at TSM and even then you simply cannot know if it is the right one electrically unless actually tried.
4: The color wheel has to have the delay aligned after install and that information is in the service literature.
5: Not trying to rain on you, but since all of this information is unavailable I have never installed a color wheel on this model. I can tell you that the color wheel is just about the first thing the light hits from the light source. (lamp) If you remove the color wheel and it turns out that it is the correct one please be carefull about getting airborn dust/contamination on the backside of the color wheel.

Good Luck

Jesse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com