Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Toshiba CX35C60 Off Center    

tim273

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Toshiba CX35C60 Off Center Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I have the above TV and the picture is off center to the left quite a bit. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this?

Toshiba CX35C60
Chassis: 9310
Manufactured: August 1993 G
Serial: 41583717

Thanks,
Tim
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen mention of a couple of pincushion problems. Are vertical and horizontal lines (like a "square" window, etc.) straight?
Or may have to adjust 111H hor. position.
tim273

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.

I don't notice a problem lines not being straight, it's just off on the horizontal towards the right (I was mistaken in the first post about being off to the left, sorry about that) and a just little bit off on the vertical towards the bottom. I really notice it when I plug my PC in via S-Video and turn the overscan setting all the way down.

Is this something where I need to take it apart to fix it or can it be done via the service menu? Sorry about my newbie status.

Thanks,
Tim
JTS1957

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either some part has failed or a setting that's stored in memory is corrupted.
If you go into the service menu, to parameter I mentioned earlier, be sure to write down "original" value before adjusting to see if will have desired effect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com