Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio 50" P50HDTV10A plasma Vertical Line    

gnut22

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Vizio 50" P50HDTV10A plasma Vertical Line Reply with quote

New to the forum and after trying to run a search and coming up dry, I am asking (begging) for some help. I have a Vizio plasma that is about 2 years old and just recently started displaying a vertical line (up and down) halfway between the center and left side of the screen. The line shows up only when certain colors are being displayed ( darker colors) and at first I thought it was the cable...but it appears on dvds and every other input as well.

Is this fixable? I'm fairly handy with electronics (audio) but am a noob at tv repair. Any help is appreciated.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

model number?
gnut22

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VIZIO - P50HDTV10A
JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pays to buy the best. Exclamation
Some sets and parts for your POS. Idea
http://www.pricebat.ca/Vizio-P50-50-Plasma-TV.p_10050784/
gnut22

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

appreciate the list of parts for my POS. Which of those parts listed is the one I need to remedy my current problem?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com