Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
zenith 60" A60M91W has audio and green line across scre    

Wendell1980

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: zenith 60" A60M91W has audio and green line across scre Reply with quote

zenith 60" A60M91W has audio and a green line across screen
i think the stk's have failed with this set just need to verify before i replace ic's
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it a horizontal line?
Wendell1980

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is, i also checked the vertical ic for burnt or cracked solider joints
JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Zenith / solder Reply with quote

"zeith/Solider" joints can be/look perfect and the vertical IC can still be defective.

? "STK's" as in Convergence? For a No Vertical sweep problem?
Wendell1980

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was told before i even looked at the set that a service call had already been made and that he said the stk's where bad too, i don't have a schematic for this set and won't have time to get at it again until the weekend just wondering if anyone had the vertical ic numbers# for this model
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See how hard it is for us to read your mind? You didn't inform us of that fact in your earlier post.

The vertical output I.C. itself should have the part number on it.

Either you don't want to look at it yourself (or do the research yourself) or you haven't mentioned (yet) that the I.C. is charred or otherwise unreadable.
Wendell1980

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't have the set here and i have to drive an hour to get to the customers house.
i can't read the numbers off the ic without taking out all the boards and pulled the and or removing its clip but as far as i can tell its doesn't or smell burnt.
i can't make alot of trip out there and back i have to borrow a car from a family member.
I would have told the guy to drop the set off if i had the room to work on it.
if i had a schematic for the set i would have known what the ic number was without making a trip out there.
usually if my posts make no sense its because i can not think straight when i am tired
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com