Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
zenith IQ model with no picture    

shannonr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: zenith IQ model with no picture Reply with quote

Model # IQA60M98W9

Zenith 60" rear projection

Problem: TV comes on (red light) i get sound but no picture. try'd unplugging for 30-40min, only getting the same effect. i can switch cannels and the sound seems fine. still no picture Sad

i spoke with zenith / LG electronics and they told me i needed a "lamp" and to contact a tv repair man. So i did, the repair man i spoke with told me that tv had no "lamp" and then he try'd to sell me a TV...

honestly i've no exprience in tv repair, i do have experince with repairing CNC machines and was an automechanic for years, so i am very capible of repairing most at home appliances with the correct information. i could not find a repair/service manual online (without buying one). I have spoken with zenith customer service mulitple times with no success, i've requested parts break down/ exploded views of the tv, they keep sending me the same useless exploded view of the chassis which clearly does me no good. any insite from you experts would be appreciated!

thanks - shannon

ps - spelling is not my strong point
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2020 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com